Specific Employment Opportunities
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) has a job opening for Criminal Investigator I. The position was posted on February 16, 2024 and will close on March 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM Mountain. For more information, please go to https://careers.colorado.gov/, click “Search Job Openins” and search for Criminal Investigator I.
- AARP has a position open for a program specialist. You don’t need to be a CFE to apply. The position will be posted until Nov 17, 2023. For more information click: https://careers.aarp.org/careers-home/jobs/4920?lang=en-us
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is hiring and has reposted positions for Forensic Auditors. For more information, click on the following links:Public: USAJOBS – Job Announcement Federal: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
- S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC has a position open for a Director of Deposit Operations in Linthicum, MD. The position will be open until filled. For more information, please click the following link: Director of Deposit Operations
- The Office of the Federal Public Defender, Districts of Colorado and Wyoming, Positions: Denver Investigator and Denver Trial Investigator
- The Denver Division of the FBI has an opening for a Forensic Accountant. Additional information about the position can be found at https://fbijobs.gov/sites/default/files/2023-04/career_forensicaccountant.pdf. Interested parties can email their resume to email@example.com.
General Job Opportunities
“Ready Job” works with lots of students who are passionate about finding a career as a tradesman or tradeswoman. Ready Jobs’ current outreach campaign centers around helping employees in their trades. Below are several great resources for aspiring or established skilled labor workers:
How to post to this site
Send your job posting and or request for opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items will be posted for one month, or at the discretion of the Board.