- Training.meeting dates and topics
- Meeting Timing
- What is the cost to attend?
- Registration Link
- What if I register after the deadline?
- Can I cancel my reservation and how?
- CPE Credit
- Prior speakers and training topics
- Other training opportunities – not sponsored by COCFE or ACFE
- COCFE Annual Fraud Conference
- COCFE email list
Scroll down or click on the topic for this information
Tivoli Student Union on the Auraria Campus
Usually in Room 444, LoRaine (differences in location are shown above by date, if applicable)
900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, Colorado, 80204.
- Event Location in the Tivoli Building (the event is in the Barerresen Ballroom)
- Parking Location (7th Street Garage)
Breakfast meeting cost / Registration fees *
|Student guests (with student ID)
Registration includes a buffet breakfast and complimentary parking (in the 7th Street Garage, not the Tivoli garage or any surface lots).
* Online registration will close 5:00pm two days before the meeting to allow us to provide a headcount to the caterer. Due to hardships on space and food planning, “walk-ins” will incur an additional $10 fee – so please register on time. Thank you.
If you have any problems with this form or with registering, please contact our training director.
Reservation cancellations and NO-SHOWS
Cancellations must be received no later than 5:00pm two days before the meeting. (Using the same example as above, you must cancel by the Wednesday prior to the Friday meeting)
If you are unable to attend the meeting – please feel free to substitute an associate or friend in your place. If you are a member and they are not a member – your guest will be charged the difference between the member and guest fee.
NO SHOWS: If you RSVP and don’t attend the meeting – you will still be invoiced the meeting price. We have to pay our caterers for all that RSVPd whether they attend or not. Thanks for understanding. We shall waive this requirement only for verifiable emergency situations.
To cancel your attendance – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the meeting that you will not be attending.
ACFE awards a maximum of one (1) hour of CPE credit for attendance at breakfast training meetings.
Seminars and other events may offer more CPE. Please refer to specific information regarding meetings other than breakfast trainings for CPE credits.
Annual Training Seminar (Fraud Conference)
The Colorado Chapter of the ACFE holds an annual fall training seminar in October of each year.
If you would like to be involved in planning or organizing our annual seminar, please contact our vice president.
More information about our annual conference can be found here: http://www.cocfefraudconference.com/
Prior Speakers and Training Topics
For a list of prior speakers and topics – click here
Other training opportunities
(not sponsored by the COCFE or ACFE)
These organizations and companies are listed as part of our ongoing effort to keep our members informed about training that may be of interest to them. COCFE and ACFE do not endorse the organizations, the businesses, or the training programs.